Welcome!

This is a Blog about my the greatest boys in the World!!! Welcome to all of my friends and family.

Hopefully this will start to to make up for the lack of information that we have been giving out.

Welcome to all of the people who don't know us. Don't get too jealous. These are the cutest boys in the world. Don't bother trying to compare them to other children as such a comparison would be unfair...to you. ^.^

John Hepworth

p.s. More pictures comming in the future.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Aaron is home now.

After a little more than a week at the NICU Aaron came home with us. It feels good to have the whole family at home. Ethan and Noah love their new brother. It is a little more stressful now. The first night that Aaron was home was a night of no sleep. Aaron didn't sleep much because his days and nights are a little backwards. In addition, Aaron has to be on oxygen for the next little while and my wife is constantly worrying that the tube has fallen out of his nose. She has spent the last two nights staring at him all night. Ethan and I have also picked up a cold from somewhere and we are very concerned that the baby is going to catch it. Between home, school and work I'm not sure how I'm going to kick this cold. Hopefully with the weekend coming up I can get a lot of good rest. I'm still happy that Aaron has come home. I wouldn't trade our current struggles with the last few weeks in the hospital.

No comments: