Welcome!

This is a Blog about my the greatest boys in the World!!! Welcome to all of my friends and family.

Hopefully this will start to to make up for the lack of information that we have been giving out.

Welcome to all of the people who don't know us. Don't get too jealous. These are the cutest boys in the world. Don't bother trying to compare them to other children as such a comparison would be unfair...to you. ^.^

John Hepworth

p.s. More pictures comming in the future.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A long time coming

Things have been a little crazy over the past few weeks. Aaron is doing well. He's not gaining weight like we'd like him to. The doctor put Holly on a no dairy diet. I never knew that so many things had dairy in them. On the bright side, Aaron is eating for longer periods of time. That means that he's also able to go longer between feedings. That has helped at night. We are finally all getting at least a couple hours of uninterrupted sleep. Noah and Ethan had a good time with Halloween. Noah was Boba Fett. Ethan was a werewolf. Aaron was a chili pepper. Both of the older boys enjoyed trick-or-treating, but they were more excited about the party that we go to every year with friends. I find myself looking forward to Halloween for the chili at the party than for the candy I will be sneaking out of my kids candy buckets. Noah almost filled his plastic pumpkin this year. Ethan was done after 5 houses. The older they get the more candy they want. I can't remember when I started becoming obsessed with Halloween candy collection, but I can see it building with Noah. Next year he'll probably want us to spend the whole night gathering candy. All in all, it was a good night.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I want pictures of those cute boys! I'm glad you all had a good time on Halloween. We miss you.

Stacy Alexandra said...

I feel for Holly. I had to go on a dairy free diet once and it is not easy. Dairy is in a lot of things. Do you have pictures of the boys in their costumes. Would love to see them!