Welcome!

This is a Blog about my the greatest boys in the World!!! Welcome to all of my friends and family.

Hopefully this will start to to make up for the lack of information that we have been giving out.

Welcome to all of the people who don't know us. Don't get too jealous. These are the cutest boys in the world. Don't bother trying to compare them to other children as such a comparison would be unfair...to you. ^.^

John Hepworth

p.s. More pictures comming in the future.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Words, words, words

Every time I turn around the boys are saying something new.

Ethan was talking with my mother and asked her about her glasses. My mother told him that they were glasses. He told her that he didn't have glasses. He has eyes.

Ethan asked to watch a Tom and Jerry cartoon. I asked him who the cat a mouse were on the TV. He told me that the mouse was named Jerry and that the cat was named Toman. My wife and I were confused until we listened to how we were saying Tom and Jerry. Because we were speaking quickly "Tom and" was being shortened to "Tom an". Which is why Ethan thought that the cat was named Toman.

Noah seems to use very large words for a five year old. He is always telling me about his science experiments. We watched "Mythbusters" for the first time with him recently and he has been recreating ideas that he saw there with blocks for the last few days.

I'm sure that Aaron would be adding his own unique version of what he sees going on in our home, but he still doesn't talk. What you going to do? He's still only a couple months old.

It's amazing to watch children grow. Their minds are so open that anything that gets in there will stick. The most nondescript word or phrase may only enter into a child's ear once, but they might never forget it. Sometimes I wish that I could remember things like my children, but considering how many times i ask my kids to do something and they do forget, most of the time I'm glad that I can do a little better than them. Of course, my wife would probably disagree with me. She is pretty sure that the kids do a better job of remembering things than I do.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I swear my kids remember way better than I do! With three kids, I feel like my brain is a little "loaded." I'm sure you can understand!! Cute kids and fun stories!!

Stacy Alexandra said...

Very cute! It's fun to watch them learn as they grow. I think 2 years is still my favorite age. They really start picking things up then.