Welcome!

This is a Blog about my the greatest boys in the World!!! Welcome to all of my friends and family.

Hopefully this will start to to make up for the lack of information that we have been giving out.

Welcome to all of the people who don't know us. Don't get too jealous. These are the cutest boys in the world. Don't bother trying to compare them to other children as such a comparison would be unfair...to you. ^.^

John Hepworth

p.s. More pictures comming in the future.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Family Vacation

We went to California this Thanksgiving to visit my wife's grandparents. We knew that it was going to be a tough time on the boys. We decided to break the trip into two days. We drove to St. George the first day and then on to the Los Angeles the next day. The first day Aaron slept almost the whole five hours to the hotel. We were a little concerned because he rarely makes it two hours before he decides it's time to eat again. When I took him out of his car seat I had a thought that I hadn't thought before. That baby is getting heavy! I think he gained a whole pound while we drove to St. George. Now every time that I turn around he is bigger. If he keeps growing this fast he's going to be four feet tall on his first birthday. Noah and Ethan were very well behaved on the trip. They both tolerated hours in the car and hours at restaurants. The problem was bedtime. Noah falls asleep to an episode of Scooby Doo every night. Ethan can only sleep when it's dark and he has no external simulations. As you can probably guess we had a couple of long days. I think the only reason that either of them slept at all was when they passed out do to exhaustion. Vacation is fun, but I think every vacation should end with a whole day at home with nothing to do. Holly is still trying to catch up on the sleep she has lost over the weekend. Hopefully we will have a nice relaxing weekend at home.

3 comments:

dianna andersen said...

I am so happy Aaron is getting bigger! He is so great. Holly is doing a wonderful job with him. Take it easy for the next few days if you can to try and recover from the trip. I agree, vacations are fun, but we need to rest when we get home.

Kristi said...

You make me glad that we didn't have to travel for Thanksgiving. I'm glad you all made it safe and sound. Still waiting on pictures!!! I miss you guys. We'll brave some traveling soon to come see you guys. Love you!

Sylvia R said...

You've made some good observations, John. I think there would be some value in continuing to chronicle the changes in your children and family.