Welcome!

This is a Blog about my the greatest boys in the World!!! Welcome to all of my friends and family.

Hopefully this will start to to make up for the lack of information that we have been giving out.

Welcome to all of the people who don't know us. Don't get too jealous. These are the cutest boys in the world. Don't bother trying to compare them to other children as such a comparison would be unfair...to you. ^.^

John Hepworth

p.s. More pictures comming in the future.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Pictures






2 comments:

Angee said...

Holy Cow he's got so much hair! It looks really curly too! I can't wait to see him at Thanksgiving! I wish I could come earlier! Congrats Daddy John! Now you just need some pictures with Noah and Ethan and Aaron. :)

dianna andersen said...

I love all the hair!!! He is just too beautiful. Yay!!!! He is finally here!! We love him so much already!