Welcome!

This is a Blog about my the greatest boys in the World!!! Welcome to all of my friends and family.

Hopefully this will start to to make up for the lack of information that we have been giving out.

Welcome to all of the people who don't know us. Don't get too jealous. These are the cutest boys in the world. Don't bother trying to compare them to other children as such a comparison would be unfair...to you. ^.^

John Hepworth

p.s. More pictures comming in the future.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Workin' Out!

Ethan was bored today so he decided that the funnest game he could find was to pull all of the cans out of the pantry. After taking out all the cans he began to roll them all over the kitchen. Noah came in and saw all the fun and decided to take part. Noah picked up two cans and started curling them like weights. Ethan of course had to copy him. When I walked into the room Noah informed me they were working out." Ethan told me that he wanted to get really strong. Sometimes I wonder where they get all these words from.

No comments: